Monday, November 05, 2007

On the Road Again

Here on Friday, my husband, myself and my dad will be hitting the highway on our way to Pennsylvania for a mini weekend getaway (we are going to Gettysburg and Lancaster County).

While riding in the car and looking at the numerous fields, cows and the Turnpike, I will be working on some artful projects along the way.

I may not be posting here for a little while, but do not fret, I will be back here soon to update my adventures and artwork. Stay tuned!

3 comments:

Artifax said...

Hi there!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog for Halloween!

Safe journey and happy arting!

Sherry said...

Have a lovely trip! Lancaster county and Gettysberg are 2 of my favourites places in Pa. Lancaster is just filled with wonderful things.

Jo Anne O. said...

HI again Amy! Too bad I didn't read this post before!I live about 10 miles from Gettysburg...we could have met for coffee! Hope you had a great trip!