Saturday, August 23, 2008

Pink Saturday Fabric Fun

I unfortunately don't have too much Pink for this Saturday. I chose for this Pink Saturday to show off a piece of Barkcloth fabric that a Farmgirl friend (Stephanie aka queenofdreamzs4U) of mine gifted me with a little while back. I know that it is not too much pink....but the one little house on it showcases a splash of coral pink on it.

I think this neat panel will be great to make a tote bag /purse out of....hummm, the creative wheels are definitely turning.

Thanks for visiting me this Saturday....so mosey on over to Beverly's (How Sweet the Sound) to check out more pink pics :-)



14 comments:

Darlene said...

That is a beautiful fabric....can't wait to see what you make from it.
Happy Pink Saturday!

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy, and Happy Pink Saturday to you.

I only post one picture of something pink each Saturday. I figure that way my pink will last longer.

I love this piece of fabric, and I can hardly wait to see what you create with it.

Gabriela said...

Happy Pink Saturday!

I really love this fabric print!

~ Gabriela ~

Dawn said...

Your fabric almost looks like a painting. It's quite lovely!! You'll have to post a picture of what you make from it.

Happy Pink Saturday!

take care,
Dawn

Suzie Button said...

I love barkcloth, don't you! What a beautiful scene in that piece. Happy Pink Saturday!

Lochlanina said...

Happy Pink Saturday.

Virginia said...

Have a Happy and Bless Pink Saturday. Virginia

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

Hello Amy!

Happy Pink Saturday! I love that piece of fabric! Haave you decied on what you rae going to make or frame it as is? Either way, it is pretty! Have a wonderful day!

Hugs,
Maryjane

That Crazy Ajumma said...

Its a nice piece of fabric!
Not seeing it upclose,I would say you could almost put it in a frame.
Happy Pink Saturday!

Anne Fannie said...

Hello Amy, I love that fabric! It is so pretty and what fun to create something out of it!
Happy Pink Saturday!
Love, Ann

Anonymous said...

I love that - the cute couple walking and the windmill - and that gorgeous coral color. Hope you use it to make something soon. :)

Susan Hickam said...

I love your beautiful barkcloth! There is just something about those prints. Happy Pink Saturday.

artis1111 said...

I think it is lovely! Pinkness to you. Kathy

Margie said...

Somehow I missed your post last week! I'm glad I caught it this week, I love that fabric! I think it would make a great purse! It has just enough *pink* in it.