Saturday, February 21, 2009

Seating for One

Hi all, and Happy Pink Saturday to you!

Here is a simple journal page that I did about 3 weeks ago:

I found the art while skimming through some magazines and came across a Starbucks ad. The phrase and wonderful simple scene really caught my attention.

It reminds me to take time for myself, to slow down and to reflect....while enjoying that journaling time (or whatever) with a cup of tea or hot cocoa.

We all need that time to ourselves in these hectic, crazy days.

For more wonderful pink, head on over to Beverly's @ How Sweet the Sound (remember to stop by the current date link).

13 comments:

Tara said...

Love all your journaling ideas. Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful weekend.

♥Mimi♥ said...

Your blog is w♥nderful! Happy Pink Saturday. Thanks so much for sharing this week. It made the cold up here in northern Michigan a little more tolerable :)

Amy Ellen said...

Very Cute. I love the ideas.
Hugs
Amy

Anonymous said...

Hello, I'm new to the group starting next Saturday. I just wanted to stop by to say "Hello" and to let you know how wonderful it is to take a little time out for oneself especially with a cup of Starbucks Signature Hot Cocoa with sea salt. Oh so yummy!

Kris

Tristan Robin said...

terrific post - and terrific sentiment in the art!

happy pink saturday

JudyBug said...

Very pretty. We all need reminded to take that time to restore the peace in our mind...at least I do.

JudyBug

Susan @ A Southern Daydreamer said...

Happy Pink Saturday Amy

Susan

KatCollects said...

I love the journal and the saying, and I love STARBUCKS : ) Happy Pink Saturday.
Kathy

Nancy said...

Happy Pink Saturday! Love the journal.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful journal page.

Lori Lynn said...

Happy belated PS!

Anonymous said...

I opt for a quiet time for myself..with a coffee and lots of cream and sugar. We should all slow down..:). A belated Pink Saturday..and have a great rest of the week..

Laura @ 52 FLEA said...

It seems we are all looking for that quiet...that inner stress-free peaceful place....May you find yours! Thanks for the insight...
Be well, Laura