Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving


Hope that everyone has a happy, health, joyous and safe Thanksgiving!

Hubby and I are planning on going to my aunt's house not too far from Reynoldsburg, Ohio. I am from one of those American, small farming towns and I am so blessed and thankful to be from the country tho I now live in the city.

As you comment, please mention 5 things that you are thankful for. Here are some of mine:

1. My husband and cat "daughter"/My family
2. That I can create art for others
3. My health
4. That I am working at a job
5. Freedom to practice my faith

**After the holiday, I hope to get some of my art up that I am doing.

Here's to turkey, family/friend fellowship, football and yummy leftovers - Enjoy


1 comment:

Sherry said...

We had Candian Thanksgiving in October but I am still thankful...for.

...healthy children
...good friends
...the love of God in my life
...my own good health
...every single day I wake up

May you have a blessed Thanksgiving my friend!