Thursday, July 24, 2008

I am Thankful For....

On this Thursday, I decided to "play" over at "Sting my Heart" for Thankful Thursday.

I am thankful for today that I was able to take it easy on a weekday...tho I did sneak in a bit of laundry. I slept in a bit today and did a little bit of journaling outdoors.....which was a very comfortable July day in central, Ohio.

I am also thankful for the very positive turnout last night at a special church gathering....we did a theology of wine presentation and a small wine tasting at a local winery (the owners are great friends of ours)....the fellowship was awesome!

3 comments:

Nancie said...

So glad you join us at Thankful Thursday this week. Lovely thankful list. Thanks for sharing your thankful heart with us. Take care and God bless!

Serendipity said...

Glad you had a great time at the fellowship! Happy TT!

Denise said...

Welcome to thankful thursday, enjoyed your list.